Friday, March 8, 2002

Stockup Price Points

I am in the process of putting together a list of stock-up prices for various common items. It is not possible to get every item for free, so it can be helpful to know what is a decent, good, great, or stock-up price, especially if you are just starting out.

Each week, I will feature a list of a different topic, and I will have the whole list available when it is complete! The first listed price is the MOST I will pay for an item (if we are down to the last 1 or 2), and the second price is my stock-up price point, often the lowest price I have seen on the item, and would constitute buying as many as you needed for a 3-6 month period.

Here is the first list, from the personal care category:

Item - good price - stock-up price

Toothpaste- $1, FREE
Toothbrushes- $1, FREE
Shampoo/Conditioner- $1, FREE
Bar Soap- 25 cents per bar, FREE
Liquid Soap single- $1, 50 cents
Higher-quality Razors- $2.50, $1
Cheap Razors 5pk+ - $1, FREE
Shave Cream - $1, 25 cents
Hair Stylers (Gel/Mousse)- $1, 50 cents
Contact Solution- $2.50, $1
Bodywash- $1, 50 cents
Deodorant- $1, 50 cents
Body Lotion - $2, 50 cents

No comments:

Post a Comment