Monday, October 10, 2011

Cottonelle Deal at Walgreens

There was a rumor floating around that buying 2 12 packs of Cottonelle would produce a $3 RR.  I didn't want to post this deal until I tested it myself, so here are the details!!

Buy 2 12 packs Cottonelle (ultra, the purple package, see above), at $5 each. =$10
Use $1 Wags October booklet q (will deduct $1 for each) = $8
Use (2) $1 Cottonelle 1 12pk or 2 4pks q's 10/2 SS = $6
Receive a $3 RR when you buy 2
Total after RR= $1.50 each 12 pack , or less than 13 cents a roll! 

If you want to do this deal more than once, you need to ring up 2 packs each transaction.  If you do all at once, you will only get 1 $3 RR.  My store had plenty on the shelf, so I bought 6 (did not want to clear the shelf!)  I also checked out at the cosmetic counter so I did not hold up the line at the front of the store.  This deal is good through Oct 22 (I still have 4 coupons left, so I may go back next week..only because I didn't want to clear a shelf!!)

Note: This deal does not appear to be working on any other color package...only the purple ultra.

No comments:

Post a Comment