Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving! My drustore haul!

I decided to take a few days off from the blog, to do a little shopping, and spend time with the family!  We had a lovely dinner with extended family yesterday, and I found some great deals from CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid.  I did approximately 12 transactions between the 3 stores, and was home by 10:15!  We were on the road by 11.  Here is a picture of what I was able to get on my excursion:  (I did not include transaction information, as it was detailed and complex!) 



Spent a little over $15 dollars on all of the above!  I did not shelf clear at any store...the most I did of any deal was 3 scunci deals at Walgreens, and there were about 40 scunci's still on the shelf after all the couponers left.  The Phillips earbuds were about $14 regular price, so I basically got the rest of my order free!  LOL  All of the Rite Aid's were wiped out of the earbuds, so I fellow couponer traded me a wet n wild nail set for the earbuds, as I found the only 2 in the store, and he had the only earbuds in the store.  Those were the only two items that there were limited stock of at all three stores.  It was a fantastic day of shopping!  My stocking stuffers are done, and I even picked up a hair straightener for my daughter, and some cars for my son!  Some of the oral care and personal care products will be donated (once we hit 25 toothpastes, I don't see the point in stocking more!) 

Leave a note in the comments and let us know how you did!  Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

  1. I just started my coupon book after years of watching my Mom being the master of couponing! In college I would always shop in her stockpile! After some thought, talking with my husband about how much money we spend, it was time to see if we could do it...but we don't want 20 of any item we are a family of three! After reading this I was happy to see that you are donating items to charity that's what my husband and I talked about it we get more then a few items :). I love your blog and need the support as a newbie even though it should be in my "blood"!

    ReplyDelete