Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I have been a little slow on deals this week with the coming holiday.  I've wrapped up my week at school, and am officially on vacation until Jan 3rd!  You can expect lots of deals starting up again on Dec 26th.

I've worked on putting together baskets for the women at a local battered woman's shelter (see below). 


It was a really rewarding project.  I was able to put lipgloss, blush, concealer, hairties, toothpaste, toothbrushes, gum, coughdrops, socks, nail files, razors, shave cream, and nail polish in each basket! 

I finished my Christmas shopping and wrapping.  Tomorrow I will be visiting family and getting some last-minute baking done! 

I've checked out the after-Christmas drugstore ads, and there isn't a lot to get excied about.  All of the ads are much smaller than we have been seeing!  I will post the few good deals after Christmas, but things really won't pick up at the stores until after the new year.  Take advantage of clearance when you find it, as you can combine coupons with the clearance prices!

Hope everyone has a great time with friends and family!

Merry Christmas!

-Lovin Those Coupons :)

1 comment:

  1. i love that you made those baskets :-)
    u r the sweetest <3

    ReplyDelete