Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Possible FREE and Moneymaker Head & Shoulders at CVS


Quick, hurry to your local CVS to see if they have any Head & Shoulders Ocean variety clearanced to $1.57.  Purchase 1, get a $2 ECB (unadvertised).  I can confirm this works, I tried it today.  My store had 3 left, so I went ahead and bought all 3.  I also had a $1 off 1 H&S, and a $1/2 H&S.

Here's what I did:
Transaction 1
Bought 1, used $1/1 mq.
Paid 57 cents, received $2 ECB

Transaction 2:
Bought 2, used $1/2 mq, used $2 ECB from Trans 1
Paid 14 cents, received $4 ECB

Scan yours, even if they are not marked to 75% off.  My store had them marked 50%, but after I price checked them, they rang at $1.57!

Let us know if your store has any left!  It is only the small size, and ocean scent that will be discounted and trigger the ECB!

No comments:

Post a Comment