Saturday, December 31, 2011

Rite Aid Good Deals and Coupon Matchups for the Week of 1/1/12




Here are the best deals starting off the New Year at Rite Aid: (updated 1/1/12 at 1pm)

Oral-B Complete or 3D White Action Power TB $5.99
-use $3 Oral-B 1/1 P&G
-get $2.99 SCR
Total=FREE

Monster Energy Drinks 15.5oz-16oz $3/2, get $1.50 +UP wyb 2
Total= $1.50/2
(see possible 3 for 50 cents scenario in above post)

Nivea Body Wash $3.99
-use $1 Nivea 1/1 RP
Total=$2.99

Nivea Lip Products 2/$5
-use $3/2 Nivea lip 1/1 RP
Total= $1 each

Carmex Lip Balm 3 pack 2/$5, get $2 +UP wyb 2
-use  (2) $1 Carmex lip 10/30 RP
Total=$1 for (2) 3packs

Pantene Shampoo, conditioner, or stylers 2/$7, get $2 +UP wyb 2
-use $3/2 Pantene 1/1 P&G
Total=$1 each

Covergirl Cosmetics BOGO 50%
-use $2/50/2 1/1 P&G
Total=varies

Pampers Baby Wipes 64-72 ct, $2.99
-use any Pampers mailer coupons
Total=varies

Colgate Toothpaste various, or Colgate Toothbrushes, including Optic White 5.5oz $3.49
-use $3 Optic White Toothbrush RA Video Values January
-also use 50c Colgate Toothbrush 1/1 SS(my region received $1/2) :(
Total= FREE!!

Bausch & Lomb Renu 12oz, get $1 +UP
Total= $5.99

Carefree Pantiliners 18-22 ct 2/$2, get $1 +UP wyb 2
Total= 50 cents each

Dawn Dishwasher Detergent 9oz 99 cents
-use 20 cent, 25 cent, or 50 cent Dawn 1/1 P&G (regional differences)
Total= as low as 49 cents

GE Soft White Light Bulbs 4pk $2.99
-use $1 in-ad RA q
Total=$1.99


Happy Shopping!

9 comments:

  1. hello, 2 questions for you:

    1) the SCR for the Oral B this week, how many SCR can you get per Rite Aid Card?

    2) The Colgate Optic White Video, it is only for the Toothbrush and NOT for the Toothpaste as you have posted...can we use it for the toothpaste?

    Btw, I am from California...it might be regional again. Please advise.

    Thank you,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    The SCR limit on the Oral B is 1 per card. It includes only CrossAction Power Toothbrush or 3D White Action Power Toothbrush, 1 ct. or 2 ct. Refills.

    The Colgate Optic IS only on the Toothbrush. I updated the scenario above! Still can be done, but with a toothbrush instead. Thanks! The list only said Optic White, so I shouldn't have assumed... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your post. love your blog...
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    I went to rite aid today and purchase the the Colgate Optic White as posted above. $3.49 + $0.27 Tax = $3.76. Gave my $3 off Video and $0.50 SS MQ. Cashier won't do it and she call manager and manager won't honor as it exceed the sales price of $3.49 and our coupon is for $3.50. I was so furious and I even presented the Rite Aid Coupon Policy and the manager told me she doesn't care what the policy said...she is the policy. Can you tell me that you were able to get it for free? Did you try it to purchase it? Please advise! I will be calling Rite aid CS tomorrow and find out why they didnt honor it as stated in their policy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry you had a hard time. It seems many stores are unfamiliar with their own policiies. The coupon will not give overage but should have been adjusted down. I am fortunate to have 2 very good stores in my vicinity. Hopefully corporate will clear it up and inform your manager. If not, you could go to another rite aid or price match at walmart. I so hate to hear stories like this. :( good luck and please update! If you really want the toothbrush you could purchase w/o the 50 cent q, and pay 49 cents, but you should not have to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. also, can you buy multiple toothbrush as the ads didnt have a limit but the Video coupon did state one per customer and mq state one per item. Please advise.

    btw, District Manager will be calling me. Will update you later. CS agreed with me but can't do anything.lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can but as many as you like but can only use 1 video value coupon per card.

    I hope the district mgr fixes this for you before the sale ends! Very curious to know what he/she says. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great news, the District Manager call and she told me that what I did was correct. The store manager was wrong. She told me to go back to the store and the they will honor my coupon. She also told me that she will speak with the store manager personally and get them more knowledgeable on coupons as it is getting very popular. So, the toothbrush is $3.49 =, my coupons are $3 Adperk and $0.75 for MQ. The $0.75 MQ will adjust down to $0.49, I will be paying just the tax which is $0.27. Great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is fantastic! So glad this worked out for you!

    ReplyDelete