Monday, January 9, 2012

HOT Deal on All Detergent at CVS, and gift card scenario


All is currently part of the spend $30 in participating products, get a $10 gift card, and is priced at 2 for $8.  The All Oxi-Active pictured above is clearanced out at MOST CVS's, for just 2 for $4!!  If you pair this with the $1 All coupon from the 1/1 SS, you can get two All detergents for just $1 each!!  Better yet, use it to score another gift card! 

Here is what I did:

9 All Detergents (only the type shown above was on clearance) $2 = $18
2 Finish  Gelpacs 2/$7
2 Lysol Wipes 2/$5

Subtotal: $30

I used:
9 $1 All coupons 1/1 RP
2 $2.15 Finish coupons 1/1 SS
1 $1/2 Lysol Wipes coupon 1/1 SS

Total: 15.70
I paid with two CVS gift cards I earned during last week's gift card deal, and I earned ANOTHER $10 CVS gift card, and a $1 ECB from my green bag tag!


*Note: The All detergent was marked regular price on the shelf.  Scan it at the red machine to see if your store has it clearanced out.  It probably will not have a clearance tag, as this has just been marked down!  Let us know if you were able to find it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment