Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Moneymaker Hair Color at CVS!


There is a TON of unmarked clearance on L'Oreal and Clairol hair color at CVS.  The best part is, there is a $10 ECB on L'Oreal wyb $25, and a $2 ECB on select Clairol! (limit 3 or 4)  I was able to score all shown below (plus another box I gave to my fave cashier) for only $2.63 plus tax!  (I put it on the gift card I earned earlier this week on the Wisk deal, so paid zero oop!)  I also earned a $10 ECB from L'Oreal and a $6 ECB from 3 Clairols!


Here are the colors/types that were on sale at my store:

L'Oreal Superior Preference 5 1/2AM medium copper brown
L'Oreal Paris Feria 51 Bronzed Brown
L'Oreal Excellence Creme Dark Chocolate Brown 4AR
L'Oreal Excellence To Go 6G Light Golden Brown and 5G Medium Golden Brown
Clairol Nice N'Easy Natural Medium Cool Brown

All of these colors rang up at $2.99 or less. I used three of the $1 Clairol Hair from the 1/1 P&G, and a bunch of $5/2 L'Oreal from 1/1 RP and $3 L'Oreal Preference from 1/8 RP. I used $1 ECB as well! What a fantastic deal! Let us know what colors are on hidden clearance at your CVS! Scan them to check....none of the boxes I bought were marked clearance!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment