Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Walmart and Rite Aid Trip, only $2.45 for all of this!


I had a great trip today, ending up with everything in the picture above!  I took advantage of a great sale at Rite Aid, and Walmart's price matching policy.  Here's what I did:

Rite Aid:
(all small packs of Nabisco are $1 this week)
2 Chips Ahoy
2 Nutter Butter Cookies
2 Ritz Crackers
1 Wheat Thins
3 Lorna Doones
2 Nilla Wafers
Total $12
Use (4) $3/3 Nabisco products coupons 1/8 SS
Total=ZERO (there was no tax on food!)
We were very low on snack foods, as my daughter kept reminding me, so this deal came up just in time!

Walmart:
8 8oz POM Juice $1.79, price matched to Tops ad $1
2 Idahoan Cheesy Hashbrowns 1.25
1 All You magazine
1 Bic pens 97 cents
4 Hershey w/ almonds 74 cents regular price, price matched BOGO 99cents Rite Aid ad
4 Hershey air delight 74 cents regular price, price matched BOGO 99 cents Rite Aid ad

Used:
$1 Bic Pens 1/8 SS
2 FREE Idahoan Hashbrowns December All You
8 $1 POM product
4 BOGO free Hershey bar/Air Delight
Total: $2.45 plus tax (I only paid for the magazine!)

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment