Saturday, January 21, 2012

Planning for Your Price Chopper Trip for 1/22

Just wanted to remind everyone about the wonderful 50% rule (sarcasm here) that I posted about HERE earlier this week.

When I was making my list for tomorrow, I realized that all of the cheap/free items I was planning to get required me to use a coupon that would double. I am pretty much starting out at 50% savings before ANY coupons, so I am going to add some ground beef and deli meat to put me over the 50% mark, use my double coupons first, and the few $1 coupons last. Because most of the sale items this week are BOGo or 50%, if you have a small order with mostly sale items and a lot of double coupons, make sure you add a necessity like milk or meat so you don't end up with coupons that don't double!

If you have any questions or comments, please post!

Happy (and careful) shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment