Friday, January 20, 2012

Possible FREE TOYS at Target


Rumor has it that Target has Kre-O Transformers Kits for $7.99.  There is a $8 Kre-O Transformer Kit coupon available, which would make this Kit FREE! (Rumor is true!  Just checked my local Target for pricing!)

Also, some Target stores have Baby Alive on clearance for $6.  Print the $8.00 off when you buy one BABY ALIVE MY BABY ALIVEV coupon, and if your store has this price, you can get this for FREE also! (My store was not on clearance.)

Stock up on Christmas and birthday presents now!  Hit the back button to print 2! (If by chance the coupon does not show up, check the toys tab to see all toy coupons).  Hopefully it will stick around for awhile...don't want it to disappear!

I am going to check my local store this afternoon, and I'll report back on pricing.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment