Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Trip Today, only about $10 for almost $300 in merchandise!!


I headed out bright and early to take advantage of the deals available today.  I did a total of 12 transactions between all 3 stores. It took me about an hour and a half, but I consider it time well spent!  I did not clear any shelf, as there was plenty available when I got to the store.  I paid about $10 out of pocket, plus tax and bottle deposits, for all the items shown.  Here are the items I picked up today:

2 Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaners
4 Lysol Wipes
4 Hunts Tomato Sauce
3 Nice! Aluminum Foil
3 Nice! Waxed paper
3 Walgreens Paper Plates
5 Nasal Ease Spray
5 Similasan Spray
2 24 pk Mountain Spring Water
4 Boxes Kraft Macaroni & Cheese
1 Can Black Olives
4 Pepsi Next 20oz
3 Aqua Fresh Kids Toothpaste (went back out for these when I got my coupons!)
1 pkg 27 Goody Hair Ties
5 Easter Bunny Snap Pencils
1 3-pk Depends Briefs
1 Bic Hybrid Razor
1 Act Sensitive
1 Reach Total Care Toothbrush 2pk
1 Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste
2 Nivea Bodywash
1 Calgon Fragrance
2 Tidy Cats Scoopable Cat Litter
2 Bic Flex Razors
1 Revlon Eye Shadow Quad
1 Revlon Lip Butter
2 Revlon Nail Clippers
2 Revlon Nail Files
1 AirWick Aerosol

Total savings: $274.79!

I started my trip with:
$0 RR from Walgreens, $7 ECB from CVS, and $25 UPS from Rite Aid.  I also used a $3/$15 purchase from CVS coupon.  All other used coupons/deals are listed in the weekly matchups for each store.

I ended my trip with:
$6.99 in RR from Walgreens, $7 ECB from CVS, and $14 UPS from Rite Aid.  I took a little hit on my UPS at Rite Aid, going from $25 to $14, but I will get (2) $1 SCR Rebates from the Revlon Beauty Tools, and I wanted to take advantage of the fabulous deal on cat litter!

How did you do this week?



Please support this site by using the links provided!

No comments:

Post a Comment