Monday, May 28, 2012

Ecotrin Contest!

I will be giving away 3 $5/2 Ecotrin coupons, which are FREE at Kinney Drugs, and a $2 moneymaker at Walgreens this week! (Also FREE with a Walgreens ad price match at Walmart or Target.)

Because the sale is only through Saturday, I will take entries through tomorrow morning 5/29, at 8 am. I will post the winner then, and get the coupons mailed out as soon as I receive a mailing address from the winner!

To enter: leave a comment with your first name and last initial. You can score additional entries by liking this post on facebook and sharing this post on Facebook. Winner will be selected through random.org

Good luck!

Please support this site by using the links provided!

6 comments:

  1. This is awesome , as I have not found this coupon yet ... I have also shared this , and liked this on facebook ... Michelle D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Count me in, please! Kate O.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love those! Please add me!

    Sandra V.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not get these coupons. Thanks for the offer.
    Joanne M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo , I am definitely lovin those coupons, representing male couponers all over ... Chad D

    I will share and like on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad I saw this tonight! Keeping fingers crossed...

    Rhonda S.

    ReplyDelete