Saturday, May 5, 2012

Last Minute Rite Aid Freebie-Disposable Cameras!


Here is a last-minute FREEBIE I found at Rite Aid today! There is a weekly UP Deal on some Fuji Products, and a monthly UP Deal on some Fuji products.  The camera's pictured above (UPC 7410101920) get BOTH REWARDS!  They are 2 for $10, get (2) $4 UPS and (1) $2 UP!  So FREE after UP rewards!  I bought these to break up my $10 Colgate UP from earlier this week.  Much easier to roll small UPS!  Paid with my $10 UP, ZERO plus tax, get $10 in UPS!  What a great find!

This deal is good TODAY ONLY. Sorry to post this so late, I just happened on this monthly deal while roaming through my store.  Happy Shopping!


Please support this site by using the links provided!

2 comments:

  1. How do you know what is on the monthly deal? Ex: the Colgate pro sensitive from last week. Buy $20 get $10 UPS. I tried it at one rite aid and it printed out but at another rite aid it did not print. The manager did not know what I was talking about. I showed my ups rewards and the manager finally gave me $10 ups. I was too tired to argued with them so I call CS and at first they didn't know what I was talking about and I told them to look at my receipt & transaction # and CS finally saw the monthly deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a tag on the shelf advertising it. The Colgate monthly was only good for a few days last week., and for some glitch would only print on the first transaction of the day. You can definitely call customer service and they will send you the UP if you have your receipts. My Nivea monthly didn't print, and the store I was in did not have a tag up, so I called customer service nd they had it to my house it him a week, with an extended expiration.

    ReplyDelete