Monday, May 7, 2012

My Drugstore and Target Trips! Around $12 Out of Pocket!


I hit up CVS, Rite Aid, Target, and a few Walgreens, to grab everything in the picture above for about $12 oop!  I already had (from previous sales) a $5 Target gift card to start, about $17 in UPS at Rite Aid (left with $12), over $20 in ECB at CVS, and $6 in RR at Walgreens.  Anyone interested in the specifics of any particular store, please let me know!  I would type it all up, but I did 17 transactions between all the stores, and I don't want to make your heads spin!  I try to have at least $10 in rewards to 'roll' each week at both CVS and Rite Aid, and at least $5 in rewards at Walgreens (they expire quicker, so I tend to keep less). 

I bought:
4 Arm & Hammer Cat Litter
2 Arm & Hammer Deodorant
4 Gerber Baby Products
6 Complete Contact Solution (thanks for the coupon, Alicia!)
2 Nice! Aluminum Foil
2 Nice! Fruit Cups
1 Nice! Crackers
4 Hunt's Tomato Sauce
5 Lanacane Anit-Itch
6 Dickinson's Witch Hazel
1 Kotex U Tampons
2 Walgreens Candy (not pictured)
20 Sobe Drinks
2 Velveeta Skillet Meals
1 Mitchum Deodorant
1 Children's Allegra


Hope you had a great shopping trip this week, too!  Happy Shopping!

Please support this site by using the links provided!

1 comment:

  1. love your post. can you email me the specifics? coupons92683@yahoo.com

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete