Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Rite Aid UPS Expiration Glitch



If you did any shopping at Rite Aid on Sunday, as I did, you may want to look closely at the expiration date on your UPS. All of my weekly UPS showed an expiration date of 5/5, which is Saturday. Normally UPS expire after 2 weeks.

So I made a call to customer service to see if this was a permanent change, and they assured me that it was a glitch. I was told, "The UPS should work up until 2 weeks after the purchase date. If for some reason your store won't accept them, please call customer service after 5/5 and they will reissue them."

I am personally going to inform my two local stores, to avoid any potential problems when I shop next week. Hopefully corporate will notify the stores of this glitch, but I wanted to give all of you a heads up in case you run across this problem as well!


Please support this site by using the links provided!

No comments:

Post a Comment