Monday, June 18, 2012

A Quick Update

Hello all. I am sure you have noticed my lack of posts in the last few days. I have decided I need to take a few weeks off, and unfortunately, I don't have other co-workers to take over for me. I need to devote some more attention to my family, I've been spending longer hours at school for the last few weeks, and I've been battling a nagging cough for 3 weeks. Plus, we are packing our house to move in July! Usualky after work, dinner, cleaning, and kids to bed, i am up until midnight getting my posts ready for the next day. I was making myself crazy! So I apologize. I Weill hopefully be up and running again in a few weeks. In the meantime, I hope you remember to keep your couponing priorities straight, get enough rest, and spend plenty of quality time with your family. Please keep my Facebook page in your news feeds, and be ready for more deals once I am up and posting again!

Take care!

LTC


Please support this site by using the links provided!

3 comments:

  1. Take care of you and your family! We look forward to seeing you back when things are more calm.. good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your health and family are very important!! You take care of yourself and family. Good luck with moving and will look for you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really appreciate all you have done. One of my best site to go too. Take care and will see you soon.

    ReplyDelete