Friday, July 27, 2012

HOT KMart Toy Clearance!



Wow, I just got back from KMart.  What a deal on Balderdash!  Regularly $34.99, marked with a clearance sticker of $22.99....rang up...dun, dun, dun...



99 cents each! I paid $2.97 plus tax for the 3 games! (I hope you can see the receipt pic above!!)

This was with the regular games, not in the clearance section.  Reportedly, there are other games at this price, incluidng Sorry Sliders Cars, Topz, Tinkertoys, and Flippin Frogs.  I could not find the other games at my store to verify, but I am pretty sure they are the older versions, as I found a newer version of Sorry Sliders (not Cars version), and it rang at regular price.

If you have time to spare, head over to your KMart, take advantage of the price scanner, and check it out!  Please update if you find any other good deals! (Clearance deals vary by store, so remember as always, ymmv.)

Happy Shopping!


Thanks, Miami on a Dime
Please support this site by using the links provided!

No comments:

Post a Comment