Friday, July 27, 2012

Huggies Little Movers Slip-Ons as Low as $3.49 at Walgreens Starting 7/29



Huggies Jumbo Packs of Diapers will be on sale for $9.49 starting 7/29.  There are two coupons that could make this a GREAT deal if the Slip-Ons are included are in the sale (they usually are).  Check to make sure the Little Movers Slip-Ons are included before checking out.

Here is the deal:

Buy Huggies Jumbo Pack Little Movers Slip-Ons $9.49
-use $2 Huggies Little Movers Slip-Ons 7/8 SS
-use $4 Huggies Little Movers Slip-Ons August Walgreens IVC Coupon Book (found with weekly ads)
Total: $3.49 for a jumbo pack!

$3.50 is my stockup price, so I will be getting a ton if this deal works.  Again, I am keeping my fingers crossed that the Slip-Ons are included, as the ad only says 'Little Movers'.  I will report back on Sunday and let you all know if they are inlcuded in the sale.


Please support this site by using the links provided!

No comments:

Post a Comment