Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Price Chopper Trip, Only $4 for all of This!!


Well, I had a LOVELY trip to Price Chopper.  Here is what I was able to get!

2 Edy's Fruit Bars 2/$7 
2 Edy's Ice Cream 2/$6
2 Aunt Jemima Waffles 2/$4
1 Bag PC Steamfresh Veggies $1
1 Frozen CMC Bagels $2
1 Head Lettuce $1
3 Tomatoes $1.06

I used:
(2) $1 Edy's Fruit Bars and a $1 doubler
(1) $1/2 Aunt Jemima and a $1 doubler
(1) $1 CMC Bagels PC FB coupon
$5/$20 Frozen Foods PC FB coupon
$2/$20 Hannaford Competitor Coupon
$5 oyno catalina coupon from spending $20 in select PC items (see last page of PC flyer)
(1) reusable bag 3 cent credit

Total: $4.03, get $4 oyno from buying (4) select Edy's products!  (There was no rhyme or reason for me buying the lettuce and tomatoes, except that we needed them!)

How are you doing at Price Chopper this week?  I'd love to see some reader trips and pictures!



Please support this site by using the links provided!

1 comment: