Thursday, August 30, 2012

Coupon Contest Time!



There are NO coupon inserts this weekend.  Time for a contest! I have a set of 1 Smartsource, 1 RedPlum and 1 P&G from 8/26, and 1 Smartsource and 1 RedPlum from 8/19, that I am offering up to one lucky reader!

To enter, just leave a comment below on my webpage, or on my facebook page (or both for 2 entries!)  Leave your first name and last initial in your comment.  Winner will be announced Sunday night, and will have 24 hours to respond with an email to claim the prize, otherwise I will select a new winner! 

Good luck!



Please support this site by using the links provided!

5 comments:

  1. Me please...Zoey W ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly M - i look for your info daily... u are a angel in my eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative idea from our teacher:)
    Denise M

    ReplyDelete