Friday, October 19, 2012

Banana Boat Spray Sunscreen Recall!

Image: File photo of Banana Boat sunscreen products (© Phillip Abbott/AP)



There is a voluntary recall on Banana Boat Aerosol Spray Sunscreens.  A few people who have applied the product near an open flame, have suffered burns.  If you have any of this product, you are warned to let the product dry completely before smoking or coming into close contact with sources of fire, including grills, fireplaces, etc.

For more information, contact 1-800-SAFESUN.



Source
Please support this site by using the links provided!

1 comment:

  1. That is sad that now they alert us. I got burn pretty bad on my neck and shoulder but didn't realized it was the product. I thought it was an allergic reaction... I told my wife it cant be sunburn because I was only in the sun a few minutes after applying it on. This was back in August of this year.

    ReplyDelete