Saturday, October 6, 2012

Columbus Day Coupon Contest!




I have been blessed to receive some extra inserts lately, from Todd over at New England Coupon Clippers (a great site to order inserts from), and wanted to share with a lucky reader!  You will receive a P&G, Smartsource, and RedPlum from 9/30, and a Smartsource and RedPlum from 10/7 (yes, I received them 2 days before they come out!)

To enter, just comment below.  I will choose a winner Monday night at 10pm.

Good luck!



Please support this site by using the links provided!

8 comments:

  1. Please let me win this time ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Zou-Yin W. from fb

      Delete
  2. Please enter me! Sara W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to win these!

    Amber Q

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would help so very much to win these right now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are the BEST kind of contests!!! Thanks so much for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to win! Emily H.

    ReplyDelete