Friday, November 2, 2012

Last Day to Enter My Price Chopper Contest!


Just a reminder today is the last day to enter this contest!

A grand prize winner will receive 3 FREE Clear Shampoo, Conditioner, and Mens 2-in-1! (Between you and I, I have confiscated the Men's from my husband...the anti-dandruff 2-in-1 works wonders on my dry scalp!)


A runner-up will receive a FREE Lipton Tea & Honey 10 pack!



Contest is open to all, even if you entered and won the last contest! Contest entries will be accepted until Friday at 10pm EST. Winners will be announced Saturday morning, and will have 24 hours to respond.

To enter, just leave a comment HERE, with your first name, last initial, and state. Be sure to 'like' my page on facebook or 'pin it' on pinterest!

Good luck!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment