Monday, November 26, 2012

My Rite Aid Trip, spent 32 cents, saved $101!


I had a super trip to Rite Aid today!  I took advantage of some RA peelie coupons that were on juice expiring mid-December (we will go through it way before that).  The 4-pk of juice is just $1 shelf, so 80 cents after my gold discount, and 30 cents each after the 50 cent coupon!  I bought all 7! :)

 


The rest of my items were planned purchases.  Here is a pic of everything I bought:



I paid with $25 in UPS, and received $30 in UPS in return!  I had (2) Load2Card coupons come off (one was the Dove Men, making it a $2 moneymaker), and my store accepted (4) $1/2 Progresso flu book coupons (ymmv).  I also had (2) $5 Samy fat foam printables, and the gold discount made them $7.99, so a nice moneymaker for me!

I paid just 32 cents before tax, with a savings of $101! 


Happy Shopping!




Please support this site by using the links provided!

No comments:

Post a Comment