Monday, November 12, 2012

Target-Hot Glade Fragrance Deal!


I hit Target this morning while I was out, and found a HOT Glade fragrance/candle deal.  I'd love to post pics for you, but we had company from out of town and I burned a bunch of the candles already!  Here is what I got:

4 Glade Scented Oil Candle Holders
1 Glade Scented Oil Candle Refill
Total: $12.50 ($2.50 each)

I used:
(4) $1.00 off Glade Scented Oil Candle holder
(1) 75 cents Glade Holiday Item (someone had left it on the shelf!  Was planning to use the $0.55 off any Glade Premium Room Spray and buy a room spray instead of the refill)
$1/2 Holiday Glade Target q
$1 Glade Air Care Target q (ymmv on this, my coupon beeped and cashier pushed it through)
Total: $5.75
I paid with an old $5 Target gift card (I save them to roll for the next great gift card deal!

OOP: 75 cents, get another $5 Target gift card!


The new mandarin citrus scent smelled sooo good, I highly recommend it if you decide to do this deal!  Happy Shopping!

Please support this site by using the links provided!

No comments:

Post a Comment